Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live healthier and happier life in their own homes, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
As a product marketing manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Customer Product Marketing in developing and delivering the marketing strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
You will work across the full marketing team to coordinate and deliver go-to-market plans focussing on our local authority, Public Sector & commercial partners. You will be working alongside channel owners for performance marketing, research & insights, CRM, content, social media, and design to ensure agile execution.
You’ll be confident in leading cross-functional projects and also getting stuck into the doing - from writing content for sales collateral, organising direct mail campaigns, to creating pitch decks for commercial partners.
You’ll be comfortable working with data and insights and turning this into actionable insights to drive performance and promote the voice of the customer across the business.
This is a varied role with opportunities to lean into a wide range of areas including carer marketing, sales, finance & product.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Executing go-to-market plans for customer acquisition and retention - focused on our public sector and commercial partnerships
- Supporting across all marketing channels to deliver high performing omni-channel campaigns
- Acting as bridge from partnerships into the marketing team - sharing key health & social care industry knowledge.
- Develop audience segmentation & competitive analysis to strengthen Elder propositions and unique selling points (USPs) for use across commercial functions.
- Whilst primarily focussed on customer growth, you will also support the Head of Carer Product Marketing to drive the acquisition and retention of our carer base.
- Supporting experimentation with new and existing media channels to drive optimum performance and reach new audiences
- Analysing campaign results & driving improvements to optimise performance
- Previous experience working across multi-disciplinary marketing teams and executing go-to-market plans
- Work at Elder is fast paced, so you'll need to be agile and a proactive learner. Health and Social Care is a complex sector so experience within a similar "setting" would be preferred but not essential
- You should have a strong foundation and understanding of customer marketing tactics and be curious about using data and insights to drive decision-making.
- Strong commercial awareness
- A motivated self-starter work who excels in fast paced and challenging environments
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and managing multiple priorities
-Excellent communication skills with the ability to create strong working relationships cross functionally
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau)
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VCs in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day holiday for every year worked up to 5 years
- Dental and health insurance
- 6 weeks work from anywhere
- Dog-friendly office
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 4 days a week
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle-to-work scheme
AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high-growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.