Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a part-time weekend Care Advisor to join our high-performing, driven Sales team with a focus on dealing directly with families that are enquiring about our service. You will be digging deep to empathetically understand their situation and then using those details to intelligently present Elder as a proposition that fits their requirements, only ‘if’ it fits their requirements.
As a Sales Executive at Elder, you need to have a true ‘team-player’ spirit and be fiercely driven with a good understanding of sales. You will be responsible for maintaining consistency on KPIs, targets and overall sales performance whilst having the ability to clearly communicate (both written and verbal) with your fellow team members as you will be required to provide detailed, clear handovers.
This role will require you to cover three days (must include Saturday and Sunday 9 am-5 pm, and day/half day in the week or training and performance reviews). As part of your onboarding, you will need to be available to work Wednesday-Friday for the first 3-4 weeks.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Consulting inbound customers through their decision-making process
- Managing a large pipeline of customers at differing stages in their purchasing journey
- Maintaining data integrity using Salesforce.com
- Achieving monthly KPIs
- You are highly driven with an execution focus, a strong sense of urgency and a belief in our Mission
- You are meticulously well-planned and understand how vital this is to execute a plan
- You have a track record in successfully achieving KPIs
- You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get the best solution
- You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it – with excellence
- Energy, positivity and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VCs in Europe)
- 25 days holiday (Pro-rata) + 1 extra day holiday for every year worked up to 5 years
- Dental and health insurance
- Remote working arrangements
- Mental Health Support
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high-growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.