Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own homes, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate to join our lively and dynamic sales
A successful candidate must be able to cope well under pressure and be motivated by learning new skills and hitting targets. We are expecting you to roll up your sleeves and make a real impact from day one.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Working closely with Account Executives to find carers on our platform for urgent placements and sell our live-in placements to them
- You will be texting and calling carers/clients, utilizing the best contact strategies to engage them in working with Elder.
- Assessing the customers’ requirements to make sure we have the best match of carer to present to the customer and ensure you provide a smooth and outstanding experience around matching
- Working closely with the Sales/Account Executive teams to ensure the best customer experience
- Qualifying leads by understanding their care needs and explaining the service that Elder provides
- Making outbound calls to customers who have enquired about our service online and assisting them with their care search.
- Taking inbound enquiries from either the phone or live chat, qualifying them effectively and booking appointments for the Sales Executives
- Excellent communication skills - both speaking and writing
- Incredibly organised and strong attention to detail
- Experience and passion for delivering exceptional customer service even in high-pressure situations
- A thirst to learn and develop with a Start-up
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile
- The ability to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing your workload and prioritising tasks effectively
- A natural ability to build strong rapport and relationships
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VCs in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day holiday for every year worked up to 5 years
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 4 days a week
- Mental Health Support
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high-growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.