Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
As our Care Coordinator/Account Executive, you are the face of Elder. You will be responsible for proactively managing your relationships to achieve and exceed your targets whilst delivering an exceptional customer experience.
You will be part of a dynamic team meaning you must have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and role model organisational culture and values.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships maximising an account’s lifetime value
- Increasing customer satisfaction and hence customer retention,
- Resolve customer complaints and escalations in a positive and proactive manner
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the business to deliver on Elder’s wider go
- Strong organisation and good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for customer service.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Experience of handling and resolving complaints
- Dedicated & Reliable
- You maybe required to work the occasional weekend day or Bank Holiday
Whats in it for you?
- In-house training
- Continuous Personal Development
- Career progression opportunities
- Friendly team environment
- Plenty of team and company socials
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Employee referral scheme
Nice to have
- Experience of working in the care sector
Given the nature of our services and the role, candidates will ideally be those who value and will have experience of working in an environment where compassion, empathy, a can-do attitude, emotional maturity and resilience are core working principles and where problem-solving has been an integral part of your role.
For example, you may have worked in some of the following roles and or professions - Teacher, ex-Forces, Debt Recovery specialists, Case Manager, Discharge Planner, Carers, Emergency Call Handlers, Telephone counsellors or Interviewers, or Nurses.
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (increase by 1 day for every year of service, up to 5 years)
- 30 days work from anywhere scheme (to be announced)
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 4 days a week
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- Free E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.