Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
One of the key ingredients to our rapid growth has been the consultative way in which we sell. The Elder way is strictly no cold calling and no hard selling. All enquiries are warm and inbound.
Our sales method encourages you to build relationships based on mutual respect and understanding. We take time to analyse our customers’ mindsets and their wider socio-political and economic context to help them to really consider all the options in front of them. We advise more than we sell.
What you’ll be responsible for
As a Sales Executive at Elder, you will be dealing directly with families that are enquiring about our service. You will be digging deep to empathetically understand their situation and then using those details to intelligently present Elder as a proposition that fits their requirements, only ‘if’ it fits their requirements.
An analytical and fiercely driven spirit is essential in this role and those who have it will be given ample scope to take control and really shape the future of the business.
- Consulting inbound customers through their decision-making process
- Managing a large pipeline of customers at differing stages in their purchasing journey
- Maintaining data integrity using Salesforce
- Achieving monthly KPI’s
- You are highly driven with an execution focus, a strong sense of urgency and a belief in our Mission
- You are meticulously well planned and understand how vital this is to execute a plan
- You have a track record in successfully achieving KPI’s
- You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get the best solution
- You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it – with excellence
- Energy, positivity and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 4 days a week
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.