Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’ve recently been ranked number five in Startups100 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020.
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a team on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
We think a strong team is built through difference. From Mexico City to Manchester, Stockholm to Sterling, Hong Kong to Hull, Elders come from all over the UK and the world.
It matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do. And, obviously, it matters how much you care about what we do.
About the role
The need for a Sales Director comes from the fact that there is a benefit to align and optimise sales funnel end to end from prospecting to Live. Sales, marketing and customer success/account management will become more aligned. The three teams work together to optimise the customer journey to drive effective revenue generation.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Responsible for managing the entire sales team/operation from prospecting of new customers to converting them into live customers.
- Responsible for leading sales development of digital channels, affiliates, digital platform development and new business with the B2B2C / B2C focus.
- Optimise the entire sales funnel and maximise the revenue growth by increasing the conversion rate in each step of the funnel.
- Revenue planning and forecasting
- Create and align revenue tactics across the departments, input into pricing strategy
- By using data Identifying revenue opportunities and collaborating with product and marketing to build propositions
- Measuring and reporting on revenue generation performance and constantly optimising the sales funnel to increase revenue
- Sales concepting and affiliation activation, Product/proposition co-creation and community engagement.
Need to have
- Comfortable with carrying out data analytics, understanding revenue-related financial calculations
- Strong digital marketing background. Savvy in utilising SEO, SEM, and affiliate marketing to drive lead and sales generations
- Sales driven, consumer-centric, able to relate the sales funnel to customer purchase behaviour (Decision-makers, influencers) utilising Salesforce.
- This is a hands-on role combining data analytics, customer segments, customer journey optimisation and pricing to output maximised revenue generation.
Position in the org structure
- Solid reporting line to CCO
- Dotted line to COO
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary & Commission Package
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VCs in Europe
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups. Apply today.
Elder recruits employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.