Sales Director B2C
Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place! We’ve recently been ranked number five in Startups100 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020.
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a team on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
We think a strong team is built through differences. From Mexico City to Manchester, Stockholm to Stirling, Hong Kong to Hull, Elders come from all over the UK and the world. It matters that you’re unique. It matters that you’re great at what you do. And, obviously, it matters how much you care about what we do.
About the role
The Sales Director role at Elder is being created to help Elder continue to build a first class Sales operation as our care marketplace scales. We need a proven sales leader who knows how to create a world class sales team and culture to continue to rapidly increase our new customers across our increasing range of customer propositions. Alongside this, the sales director will work very closely cross-functionally with teams including marketing, partnerships, and customer success to ensure an amazing customer experience.
What you’ll be responsible for
managing the entire sales team/operation from prospecting of new customers to converting them into live customers.
- building the sales team, including the hiring of new sales team members and effective performance management of the team
- creating and implementing first class sales strategies and processes to increase sales conversion across each stage of the sales funnel, including Elder’s different care propositions, and to increase customer lifetime value
- assisting with revenue planning, forecasting, and pricing strategy from a sales perspective
- working effectively cross-functionally with teams including customer success, marketing, partnerships, and digital products to deliver a great customer experience
- Measuring and reporting on sales performance
- background in health or social care preferred, however (exception made for exceptional candidate).
- proven Sales leadership experience, ideally in a B2C environment
- proven experience of successfully scaling a sales team and increasing sales performance and results
Comfortable with numbers - including Sales performance analysis with tools like Salesforce
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary & Commission Package
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VCs in Europe
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 6 weeks work from anywhere scheme
- Remote working
- Healthcare (including mental health support)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups. Apply today.
Elder recruits employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.