Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
Not only are we one of the UK’s leading tech companies, but we’ve joined FutureFifty 8.0 and have been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020.
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to reinvent what it means to age, while also redefining what it means to care.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
As a CRM Executive, you’ll help carers make the most of the Elder platform, helping them to find work, maximise their earnings and enjoy a market-defining experience. By nurturing relationships and crafting initiatives that enhance both carer satisfaction (e.g. NPS, CSAT) and Life Time Value (to both the Carer and Elder), you’ll have the fulfilling opportunity to help nurture and care for our carer base.
In close partnership with Clinical, Marketing, Insights, Continuous Improvement and Product, you’ll help create a market-defining experience for carers that’s uniquely personal and tech-enabled. If you love helping people progress and have a strong sense of ownership, we’d love to welcome you to our small, but mighty team.
- Own and project manage carer engagement, always striving to:
- Increase Carer Utilisation
- Minimise Avoidable Carer Churn
- Grow Carer LTV - that is, how much a Carer has made from Elder
- Help Ensure Carer Compliance (Right to Work, DBS, PVG etc)
- Enhance Carer Satisfaction (e.g. NPS, CSAT)
- Plan, implement and deliver business-critical projects that support Carers in securing work, whilst monitoring e-learning and compliance, keeping stakeholders informed.
- Partner with Marketing and your wider team to craft a comms journey that optimises Carer engagement with Elder and relevant third-party platforms.
- Learn from and coordinate with our Insights team to build and maintain feedback loops that help us deliver business change and best practices.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that evaluate performance, summarise learnings and recognise opportunities, always putting experimentation and continuous improvement at the heart of what you do.
- Where applicable, undertake other and/or additional duties in order to help achieve the objectives of our wider organisation, as directed and deemed appropriate by your line manager.
- Excellent modelling skills with an ability to understand and manipulate data
- Knowledge of CRM concepts and methodologies, with experience building comms strategies
- A proven track record of building strong rapport and relationships, particularly whilst working remotely
- Solutions-driven and achievement-oriented, with demonstrated ability to lead cross-functionally in a matrix organisation with a positive and can-do attitude
- Eagerness to work efficiently and confidently, with recent experience spearheading initiatives cross-functionally
- Motivated by the concept of working in a fast-paced environment, with a knack for juggling multiple projects with ease
- Able to take an analytical approach to solve problems, thinking creatively when faced with an opportunity to improve processes and KPIs
- Experience and passion for delivering exceptional customer service
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 3 days a week
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.