Senior Insights Manager
Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
The Senior Insights Manager role will play a pivotal role in Elder as the company scales. This role will develop and maintain a deep understanding of our target audiences, customers/carers and our competition, and will use this knowledge to create actionable insights to supercharge Elder’s growth.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Use existing and/or new knowledge to consult on strategic customer/carer questions within the business. Translate questions into the right research and insights methods, to drive impact
- Manage all customer/carer research or analysis, from the brief stage to materials, and analysis/outputs
- Working with BI and CRM, build a detailed understanding of the target including segmentation/personas to inform comms/channel approach and targeting
- Manage ongoing feedback loops for customers including internal NPS / CSAT & external reviews by customers/carers; and support teams on actions to improve the experience. Create actionable summary reports and act as the voice of the customer in internal meetings
- Develop an understanding of user behaviour and profiling on our website and other platforms, to drive improvements
- Work within the Elder ‘tribe’ teams, and maintain a close relationship with key stakeholders in the business to embed insights. Work to further automate insights data to create easy access for teams around the business
- Regular management of competitive insights to inform the business on our competition, and suggest actions out of this
- Manage external agencies and all external research tools (such as survey software)
- (Longer-term) Manages brand awareness tracking for customers to help evaluate brand activity
- Extensive experience in an insights/research role
- A strong strategic thinker, able to guide the business on ‘what now?’, based on insights, whilst also keeping an eye on detail
- Extensive experience with key research methodologies, including focus group moderation, interviewing and surveys
- Direct experiences working with (preferably managing) ongoing feedback loops, such as NPS and CSATs
- Data literate with strong experience of data analysis, and an ability to work with BI teams including data scientists
- Able to work with stakeholders of all different levels and disciplines, including sales, operations, product, etc. Confident in presenting at large company meetings
- Experience in targeting, personas, and segmentation would be preferable
Nice to have
- Experience in the healthcare/care sector
- Experience with brand tracking/awareness
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 3 days a week
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.