Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
As a Senior Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be a senior member of a growing clinical team that is instrumental in the development and growth of the UK’s leading introductory live-in care agency.
As a senior member of the clinical team, you will play a key role in not only the day to day function of the introductory agency providing clinical leadership and mentoring, but you will also have critical involvement in the development and delivery of our managed service, to ensure we are compliant with CQC regulations.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Using your clinical skills and knowledge you will support junior members of the clinical team, providing mentoring and guidance on more complex matters.
- You will work closely with the Customer Success teams and be responsible for critically reviewing Care Appraisals (similar to a care plan) to assess the suitability of a service user to receive support from a self-employed live-in carer.
- Work with teams internally to provide education and training around clinical issues, and use your clinical knowledge and experience to support your colleagues in whatever capacity is required.
- Identify possible safeguarding enquiries and ensure accidents and complaints are reported, recorded and escalated in accordance with Elder policy and with regulatory bodies.
- Record and maintain concise and accurate records of assessments and other contacts with customers, carers and other professionals in accordance with Elder’s IT databases.
- Support and advise on the recruitment of agency and regulated carers, working closely with the Carer Recruitment team to maintain carer standards.
- Work with internal teams to develop regulatory and legislative compliant technology, policy, process and procedure ahead of future registration with the CQC.
- Extensive experience of care of the elderly
- Previous line management experience
- A high level of computer literacy
- Good knowledge of governance and regulatory processes
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience with safeguarding, protection and risk management
- Able to independently screen and assess referrals from a variety of sources
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 3 days a week
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.