Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of FP&A, you will support budgeting and forecasting, making improvements to our models, and analysis of monthly results. This is the opportunity to perform a hands-on commercial role in a dynamic and fast-moving company. Ideally, you will either be undertaking a Finance Qualification or Newly Qualified.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Owning and developing existing business financial models to ensure production of timely insight;
- Preparation of monthly performance decks, including analysis of financial and operational performance vs budget and forecasts;
- Support with budgeting and forecasting, including headcount and administrative expenses;
- Support with ad hoc analysis and project work
- Ideally working towards a Finance Qualification or Newly Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Attention to detail and self-starter mindset
- Interest in progressing within a fast-paced organisation
- Experience in working with complex modelling requirements, ideally in a complex multi-channel business
- Advanced Excel skills with proven experience of working with large Excel-based financial models
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to engage with non-financial stakeholders
- (Desirable) Knowledge of SQL
- (Desirable) Previous experience in a scale-up or a fast-paced environment
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 3 days a week
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.