Are you looking to join a talented, diverse team, focused on a life-changing mission, at one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech scale-ups? If yes, then you are in the right place!
We’re one of the UK’s leading tech companies and have joined FutureFifty 8.0 and been named as one of the Top 50 Startups to work for in 2020
At Elder, our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We are a close-knit group on a mission to fundamentally change what it means to grow old.
That starts by helping people live a healthier and happier life in their own home, with the support of a full-time live-in carer. Our unique matching technology pairs those in need with their ideal carer, based on individual requirements and personality.
About the role
Due to the continued growth, we are looking for a Web Analyst to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the CCO and working closely with the wider Marketing team, your role will be integral to delivering data-led insights and optimisation recommendations that support the growth and optimisation of our digital footprint.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Analyse data to identify both quick wins and longer-term optimisation gains
- To support the analytic needs of the business by analysing web traffic using tools such as Google Analytics etc
- Present your findings in such a way that you tell a compelling story to stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to identify ongoing opportunities
- Performance reporting and forecasting
- Work with the wider team to support the design and ongoing enhancement of our digital experience
- Build strong supportive relationships of trust with stakeholders, sharing knowledge and helping them develop their understanding of data analytics
- Proactively identify opportunities for using analytics internally, to enhance continuously improve
- Create and implement data-driven campaigns
- Act as a champion for data analytics, and data-driven decision making within the business
- You are a data expert, you absolutely love numbers! You are familiar with data modelling, visualization and prediction.
- Design appropriate measurement strategies and implement complex tracking solutions
- Map suitable analytics solutions, ensuring that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported, ensuring an integrated approach with other service teams
- You should be able to look at our carer and customer experience and articulate what isn't working and why. Using experience and data you should be able to propose solutions to overcoming conversion issues
- You'll be comfortable with data, analytics and testing
- Have a strong commercial focus and a good understanding of our needs
- Work well under pressure and at a fast pace
- Have strong communication skills, especially in translating complex data into compelling stories that our stakeholders can understand
- Be proactive, with a “can-do” approach and have an endless appetite for improving our outcomes
- Enjoy being part of a team, collaborating and succeeding together
- Experience working with Google Analytics data
- Understanding of acquisition, channels, conversion and ability to model data
Nice to have
- Some understanding and exposure to coding JS, JQuery, HTML and CSS is desirable
- Experience working with SalesForce data
We’re a service business and we know that without the best people, we cannot build the best company which is why we treat our team very well. We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options (We are post-series B & backed by some of the best VC’s in Europe)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid office/remote flexible work arrangements - working remotely 3 days a week
- Mental Health Support (Spill)
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- Sponsored quarterly team and company socials
- Mentoring and coaching programmes to help you achieve your personal and career goals
- Macbook + any particular extras you require
- Cycle to work scheme
- AND a genuine opportunity to be a very key part of a high growth business
Do something you genuinely care about. Join a diverse team of skilled, passionate and progressive people who like to get on with each other. Work at one of Europe’s fastest-growing scale-up. Apply today.
Elderly care represents one of society’s greatest challenges. Are you ready to be part of the solution? Apply today.
Elder recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status.